Greensboro Criminal Defense Attorney Scott Coalter
If you’re facing a criminal charge, you’re facing the possibility of a conviction that could very well impact you for the rest of your life. Aside from fines, court fees and long imprisonment, criminal convictions can also make finding employment incredibly difficult; they can interfere with housing applications and create problems with certain business transactions.
This is not an outcome you want to see. Protect your future interests by talking to a lawyer with the knowledge and experience necessary to effectively defend your rights.
Coalter Law, PLLC – Putting The Law On Your Side
At Coalter Law, PLLC, attorney Scott Coalter is permitted to practice law in state court, as well as in all three federal districts in North Carolina. He also can take cases before the Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit and filings with the United States Supreme Court if necessary.
- Drug offenses – possession, sales and distribution, trafficking, manufacturing, and cultivating
- Drunk driving offenses – DWI, underage drinking and felony DWI
- Driving offenses – driving with a suspended or revoked license, traffic violations and driving while impaired
- Property crimes – theft, fraud, white collar crimes and damage to property
- Violent crime offenses – breaking and entering, domestic violence, and assault
- Sex crimes – sexual assault, rape, child pornography, prostitution and internet sex crimes
Because a criminal conviction can wreak havoc on a person’s life for a significantly long time, the state of North Carolina has provisions that allow individuals in some circumstances to get rid of their criminal records. The laws governing the expunction process are quite complicated and best explained by a qualified attorney.
Contact A Greensboro Trial Lawyer Today
All criminal charges are serious and need to be addressed quickly in order to secure the best possible outcome. At Coalter Law, PLLC, we give you this opportunity by fully explaining your situation and helping you make smart decisions about your future. We have the knowledge and experience you need to tackle even the most challenging criminal case. Let us help you face prosecutors with confidence. Contact our law firm in Greensboro by calling 336-646-7977. We’re also reachable through email. For our Spanish-speaking clients: Se habla español.